NA-Recovery.org - Addicts helping addicts recover - the Narcotics Anonymous way

Author Topic: Moved chat networks  (Read 2391 times)

Offline Lon

• Snivel Rights
  • Administrator
  • Old_Timer
  • More is revealed every day.
    • April 14, 2014
    • NA-Recovery.org
Moved chat networks
« on: November 05, 2013, 04:34:35 AM »
Due to all the network problems, we have moved to a different chat network. There is a chat up on the website now, setup to use the new chat network. If you use mirc or a chat client start mIRC and type in:         /server us.geekshed.net   then   /join #narecovery
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 02:40:18 AM by Kat »
"In this program, the first thing we do is stop using drugs. At this point, we begin to feel the pain of living without drugs or anything to replace them. The pain forces us to seek a Power greater than ourselves that can relieve our obsession to use."
"Narcotics Anonymous" copyright by NAWS

snowbunnysnow

Re: Moved chat networks
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 06:58:09 PM »
Hi Lon...new to chat rooms in NA. Went to Geekshed.net, searched #narecovery and could not find you. Really in need of some on-line help. Physical problems at the present. Never tried to reach out using my computer, however, it is necessary 2 day. Really wanna use this forum. Can you please tell me what to do to benefit from this wonderful tool you and your crew has probably worked hard at maintaining? Also, how to change my user name?

Snowbunnysnow

Offline Lon

• Snivel Rights
  • Administrator
  • Old_Timer
  • More is revealed every day.
    • April 14, 2014
    • NA-Recovery.org
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 02:04:26 PM »
go to http://na-recovery.org and scroll down the page. You will find a box embedded in the page. That is the entrance to the chatroom. Enter a name and click the button under it to start chatting.
"In this program, the first thing we do is stop using drugs. At this point, we begin to feel the pain of living without drugs or anything to replace them. The pain forces us to seek a Power greater than ourselves that can relieve our obsession to use."
"Narcotics Anonymous" copyright by NAWS

Offline livelife

• I can't, we can
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2015, 02:10:30 AM »
thanks