NA-Recovery.org - Addicts helping addicts recover - the Narcotics Anonymous way

Author Topic: kicked out?  (Read 2650 times)

Offline MetroBuff

• I'm New Here
kicked out?
« on: August 24, 2015, 01:34:42 PM »
I tried to log in and was immediately kicked out by someone named DramaLama or something like that, said I was not allowed to be on this server.  What is that about?   :-\ :( :'(

Offline Eggbeater

Re: kicked out?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 10:15:16 AM »
The room must have been closed at the time.

Important Notice: As of Sunday, August 16th, 2015 this chat will not be open 24 hours a day. We will open at 8 PM Eastern - 2 hours before the evening meeting. We will close the room after the meeting, when the last moderator leaves. There will be time allowed after the meeting for general recovery chat. If the chat window is not displayed - the chatroom is closed. Please check back after 8 PM Eastern time.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 08:24:52 PM by Lon »

Offline Gemm

• Old_Timer
  • cleandate - Aug 14, 1987
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 05:23:51 PM »
Evidently the chat is still closed other than at meeting times? I was just trying to get in and got kicked out saying I wasn't allowed on the channel. When will y'all be reopening the 24 hr chat again   :wtf:   The initial reply to the original post said @ 2 weeks but that was a month ago. I know I don't get here much but really would like to be able to get in when I do find that I can get here. Oh well!

Love y'all   :hugs:
Unity begins with U-N-I; when one of us is missing both of us will die. Don't let the life NA gave you keep you from service to NA.

Offline Lon

• Snivel Rights
  • Administrator
  • Old_Timer
  • More is revealed every day.
    • April 14, 2014
    • NA-Recovery.org
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 09:05:21 PM »
At this point, we are going to stay with meeting times only - opening 2 hours before the meeting and closing when either the last trusted servant leaves chat, or when people stop chatting after the meeting.

I know of no meeting that runs 24/7, nor of any NA "clubhouse" that is open 24/7.
"In this program, the first thing we do is stop using drugs. At this point, we begin to feel the pain of living without drugs or anything to replace them. The pain forces us to seek a Power greater than ourselves that can relieve our obsession to use."
"Narcotics Anonymous" copyright by NAWS

Offline dragonfly316

• I'm New Here
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2015, 05:53:43 PM »
Glad I came across this information.  Thank you.