NA-Recovery.org - Addicts helping addicts recover - the Narcotics Anonymous way

Author Topic: when illness over powers your ability  (Read 2054 times)

Offline danielle34

• I'm New Here
when illness over powers your ability
« on: December 13, 2015, 09:05:29 PM »
 Again i am new to any chat rooms as well as narcotics anonymoous.  an unfortunately i have been diagnosed with crohn's disease an severely ill.  i have actually been home bound for about a month or so and was so excited about the possibility of still  participating.  I miss my narcotics anonymous meeting people,  hopefully this will be just as good of an experiance.  so any helpful tips an suggestions feel free to share with me it would be much appreciated.  an thanks to those who have read this.  oh i did want to say that my 90 days clean date is 12/15/15

Offline Gemm

• Old_Timer
  • cleandate - Aug 14, 1987
Re: when illness over powers your ability
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 09:36:30 AM »
So sorry to have missed this Danielle as I know Crohn's from a mother's perspective. Our son has severe Crohn's and came close to death a little over a year ago. He had to have an ostomy (sp) and is doing so much better since it he has even been able to put on some weight. He has found some support groups on Facebook and other places that have really helped him. If you would like him to contact you, leave me a message here on my profile. I'll check back every few days for a reply as I know how much having those groups have helped him.

Gemm      :hugs:
Unity begins with U-N-I; when one of us is missing both of us will die. Don't let the life NA gave you keep you from service to NA.