- Addicts helping addicts recover - the Narcotics Anonymous way

Author Topic: Need a state sponsored facility  (Read 2225 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Sandradee3001

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 1
  • I'm New Here
Need a state sponsored facility
« on: March 07, 2016, 03:59:53 PM »
My 27 year old son has been in a serious battle with drugs for quite some time. His use began when his father was suddenly killed when my son was 16.

He is finally tired of living that life and is currently incarcerated in a county jail and has been there a little less than 3 weeks. He wants to go to rehab but I cannot afford to pay what they are asking. Does anyone know of a state sponsored rehab facility? I'm afraid that if he gets out now that he is in such a critical phase that he may not make it without a hand up. We live in Indiana.

Please, any suggestions or phone numbers would be greatly appreciated!!

Offline Lon

  • Snivel Rights
  • Administrator
  • Old_Timer
  • ****
  • Posts: 929
  • More is revealed every day.
    • April 14, 2014
Re: Need a state sponsored facility
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 01:51:15 AM »
NA is not affiliated with treatment centers..but... I would suggest going to google and searching for:

sliding scale drug rehabilitation indiana

There are quite a few results - that being said: get him to local NA meetings if he is is the start of recovery, not even close to the whole story.

Locate local NA meetings link
"In this program, the first thing we do is stop using drugs. At this point, we begin to feel the pain of living without drugs or anything to replace them. The pain forces us to seek a Power greater than ourselves that can relieve our obsession to use."
"Narcotics Anonymous" copyright by NAWS