NA-Recovery.org - Addicts helping addicts recover - the Narcotics Anonymous way

Author Topic: Hell, My Name is Tina  (Read 1497 times)

Offline coramtina

• I'm New Here
    • May 15, 20016
Hell, My Name is Tina
« on: May 23, 2016, 07:12:59 AM »
Hello, My name is Tina: I have gone to a few meetings online. But I have not gone back in a couple of weeks. I am new to recovery again. Because I keep trying to do it alone. And that just is not working. I need to meet new people, sober people. I need to talk to them often. So if any of you are willing please contact me.I really want to make recovery work for me as it has for you.
Thank you! :grouphug:
Hello, I am Tina and I am an addict. Looking for recovery!

Offline Yahkid7

• I'm New Here
Re: Hell, My Name is Tina
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 01:44:15 AM »

Hi there Tina!  Glad to see you here.  I wonder if you meant "hell, my name is Tina" or "hello, my name is Tina"?    ;D

What do you say we put a little life in this particular part of the forums?  Recovery life that is....

Yk

Offline In2LIFE

• I'm New Here
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 11:09:56 AM »
Focusing on being with people of sound mind with positive goals is certainly key to improvement. I know in my earlier days at the start of my recovery I had trouble leaving my so called friends because I was alone all the time. That's what makes meetings so important. I'm glad to see you here. Wish you well!!!

Offline Yahkid7

• I'm New Here
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 07:23:54 PM »

Howdy, in2life!   

1 is 2 many,  1,000 never enough when it comes to drugs,  but 1 is plenty for 1,000's when it comes to the Power of recovery, isn't it.  And that Power always shows up at every meeting, as far as i can see...

:hugs:

Offline Kat

• Trusted Servant
  • Old_Timer
    • NA-Recovery.org
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 08:51:27 PM »
I am really glad you are here Tina.  Welcome home :)
"FAITH is when you have come to the edge of all the light that you know and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown... Faith is knowing that one of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly."