NA-Recovery.org - Addicts helping addicts recover - the Narcotics Anonymous way

Author Topic: NA for English Speakers in United Arab Emirates??  (Read 237 times)

Offline librarian11111

• I'm New Here
NA for English Speakers in United Arab Emirates??
« on: August 06, 2017, 06:24:04 PM »
Good afternoon all.
I am an addict and I'm considering moving to the United Arab Emirates to teach English as a Foreign Language.
Since I can't speak Arabic, I'm wondering if any of you know if there are any NA groups for English Speakers in the United Arab Emirates? I couldn't move there unless there were such groups
I sent an email to an NA group in UAE asking this question and never got a response.
Thanks to all who read and/or respond to this message!

--Librarian11111

Offline Kat

• Trusted Servant
  • Old_Timer
    • NA-Recovery.org
Re: NA for English Speakers in United Arab Emirates??
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 08:52:06 PM »
Hi :)

I am sorry it took awhile for me to get back to you on this.  The best way to get current information about meetings in that area would be to call the help line.  The Narcotics Anonymous Help Line Number in United Arab Emirates is
+971 50 131 0055

Good luck, and please feel free to join us in the chat room for an online meeting anytime as well.  Our meetings are each night at 10 pm EST.  Hope to talk to you soon! 

http://na-recovery.org/Narcotics_Anonymous_Recovery_Chat_Online_Meeting_Home.html
"FAITH is when you have come to the edge of all the light that you know and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown... Faith is knowing that one of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly."

Offline librarian11111

• I'm New Here
Re: NA for English Speakers in United Arab Emirates??
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 09:42:57 PM »
To Kat/Old Timer:
Thank you so much for your help--I appreciate it. I will call that number in the UAE.
Be well and happy!

--Librarian11111