NA-Recovery.org - Addicts helping addicts recover - the Narcotics Anonymous way

Author Topic: Speaker Meeting - Susan, aka beareatsmeat. on Jan 1, 2012  (Read 3524 times)

Offline Kat

• Trusted Servant
  • Old_Timer
    • NA-Recovery.org
Speaker Meeting - Susan, aka beareatsmeat. on Jan 1, 2012
« on: December 26, 2011, 10:12:46 PM »
The title says it all! Please join us on Jan 1, the 1st day of the New Year, in the chat room, to celebrate Susan's 7 year birthday.  We will be starting the meeting at our usual time, 10:00 pm EST.  Susan has been a vital part of my own recovery since I got clean, and I cannot wait to hear her speak!  Thank you Susan!

:grouphug:  Kat
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 10:28:23 PM by Kat »
"FAITH is when you have come to the edge of all the light that you know and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown... Faith is knowing that one of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly."

Offline Gemm

• Old_Timer
  • cleandate - Aug 14, 1987
Re: Speaker Meeting - Susan, aka beareatsmeat. on Jan 1, 2012
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 03:40:36 PM »
Thank you Kat for setting this up. I had planned to ask her Sunday but she left the meeting before I had a chance to PM her and ask. I too am anxious to hear her as she has been an inspiration to me the last few years as well.

:band:   :dotdance:    :banana:    :bunny:    :wave:

:hugs: Gemm
Unity begins with U-N-I; when one of us is missing both of us will die. Don't let the life NA gave you keep you from service to NA.

Offline Lon

• Snivel Rights
  • Administrator
  • Old_Timer
  • More is revealed every day.
    • April 14, 2014
    • NA-Recovery.org
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 11:29:28 PM »
"In this program, the first thing we do is stop using drugs. At this point, we begin to feel the pain of living without drugs or anything to replace them. The pain forces us to seek a Power greater than ourselves that can relieve our obsession to use."
"Narcotics Anonymous" copyright by NAWS

Offline AmyC

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 06:35:58 PM »
 :hugs:

THANK U LONFATHER... hehe

for posting links to the shares..... that's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

In Recovery
AmyC
"You can't save your face and your ass at the same time" NA Basic Text - Recovery and Relapse